Monday 17 November 2014

The Amazing New Junior School Playground


This is a climbing frame. There are ropes and a rock climbing wall.
Here is the slide to go down.



Here we are lining up to have a go on the huge, green, covered slide.
It is twisty, fast and you cant see the bottom.
Abbie thinks it's like a waterfall.
Heidi was scared at first because it was dark and she hadn't been on it before.  She was brave and had a go.
Mrs Palmer went down the slide!


I was excited to go down the slide. I was super fast on my tummy.

It felt groovy and I was excited to go down it.

When you were sliding down you went side to side.
This is the Witch Hat.
We were spinning around fast.
People were screaming and laughing.
It felt like it was going to fall over.
Te Ata felt sick going round and round.

1 comment:

  1. Rm I can't wait to have a turn. Hannah F thinks Mrs Palmer will vomit on the witch hat ride!? (She won't) We will put up our pictures when we get a turn!

    ReplyDelete