Wednesday 10 December 2014

Wondering Wednesday

Questions for this week

I wonder what it is like in Australia? Te Ata
Why are the inside of your bones soft? Alice
How does milo and milk make chocolate milk? Jack
Will I find a sharks tooth when I go to the beach next? Oliver
How do lights work? Jayden M
I wonder what I am going to get for Christmas? Abbie
Who is Mrs Geary teaching this year? Lilah
Who makes scooters? Tipene
I wonder how Santa gets around the world in one night? Heidi
How do seeds wake up? Mac
Why are there dead fish on Foxton beach? Eva
How was the universe made? Jayden N
Why did people in the olden days wear different clothes? Ella
Do flies sleep? Te Mahia
Why do male gorillas look different to female gorillas? Kaden
Do fish sleep? Jamie
How do we taste things? Warwick
Is Samoa bigger than Fiji? Alex😜

No comments:

Post a Comment