Tuesday 14 October 2014

Holiday Writing

We have been writing about the things we have done over the holidays.
I just loved this story Jamie wrote.
More stories can be seen in our Writing Folder


Going to the Park with my Dog

In the holidays I got a dog, his name is Jack. He’s a licking machine because he licks a lot. I think his fur feels like a soft teddy. His fur is brown and black.
I took Jack for a walk to the park to play with his favourite toy. I threw it up high into the air. I was amazed because he jumped and grabbed it in his mouth.
Then I said, “Bring it here Jack,” and he did.
Then I went to throw it again and he went to grab it. I went to hide but he found me.
Do you know how he found me? 
He sniffed me out.
Next we went to the lolly store and I got 
banana lollies.
Then we went home.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment